Friday, January 30, 2009

FINALLY!!!

I finally got to have my Body Assessment yesterday. If you ask me, it was not worth $210. All they did was give me a goal weight (or rather ask me to give them one), take 2 pictures, my measurements, and give me a binder. And I was not very pleased with the lady that helped me. I could tell that she was only asking me questions to sound polite, but didn't really care about my answers. Normally this sort of thing doesn't get to me. I understand that everyone has an off day and it's hard working with people everyday. It's hard to care about every person that walks in the door, no matter how much you want to. That said, it did bother me a little with this lady because the questions were about my weight and I am not all that comfortable talking about it yet. Going in I was hoping to receive some support and I don't feel like I did.

At lease I have C. He supports me enough for ten people. I know that I have many other people to support me, I just haven't talked to them as much about it.

The binder that they gave me is pretty intense. It outlines what each group meeting is going to be about. They also give assignments and they want us to journal. I am hoping that I can use this blog to journal, so I don't have to write everything twice. I have to go to a two hour meeting every week. My first meeting is on the 10Th of February. In my second class I get my product (shakes) and I start my fast. I get 5 shakes a day and I have have up to two serving of chicken broth. They sell a special one, but I think that I can just use bullion cubes, and it will be cheaper. In addition to that I have to drink at lease 4 liters of water a day. That part will be easy for me except the having to pee every five minuets, that will SUCK!

I am feeling pretty optimistic. I feel like I am ready to make some changes and really live my life.

1 comment:

ZebraBelly: said...

You are gonna rock!

I would be wary of the boullion cube, though, b/c they are so high in sodium and probably have pretty much no actual nutrition. I bet we can figure out a good alternative, though, if you want. :)