Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Getting behind already...


So I am getting behind already. Since my last blog, I have been to my introduction meeting and the first part of my physical. The introduction was pretty much just a formality. C (the boyfriend) has already been through the Optifast program, so he had given me the low down. I did find out exactly how much it's all going to cost me...and it's not going to be cheap. I have to pay $210 for a body assessment on December 2nd, and then it will be $110 a week for meetings and shakes. I know it's a lot, but I really think that the emotional and of course physical results will be worth it. Besides me and C spend so much money on junk food, that I am pretty sure we will be saving tons of money. At least when we both get on the plan.

I can't wait. I am so tired of thinking about food. I can't even decide what to eat anymore. It all sounds blah.

I have the second part of my physical on the 24th. That is when they tell me all the good stuff, so I will give all the juicy details then.

I have a lot to say about friends and family and how it all plays a role in my mental well being, but I think that for tonight I am just going to post my before picture and call it a night. I will get into all that later, and before I start my plan. I need to get it all out of my system before I say it out loud in front of people.

So, here is my before picture and (C's, too because it's my most recent, and I love him). This is my at my unhappiest and unhealthiest. It all gets better from here...

No comments: